Monrai Blog

News about Cypher, Semantic Web, Natural Language Processing, and Computational Linguistics

Friday, June 13, 2008

Linked Data Planet

Next week is the first annual Linked Data Planet conference, which will be held in NY. I was really excited when I first hear about this, and excited about attending, because two of the keynotes are visionaries who I have been wanted to hear speak for such a long time but haven't yet had the opportunity: Kingsley Idehen and Tim Berners-Lee. I'm really excited about this particular event, because it puts a concentrated focus on the momentum building around Linked Data, which is one of the chief byproducts of the Semantic Web. I believe that this event will mark a critical turning point for the Semantic Web movement.

I will also be doing a talk on Dbpedia, Ontowiki, and Cypher, and a new service called Cynapse. In addition, I will have a demo of some of the latest Cypher features and improvements both in presentation and in the exhibition.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home