Monrai Blog

News about Cypher, Semantic Web, Natural Language Processing, and Computational Linguistics

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

#1 in SPARQL Software, LOL!

I was looking at the traffic logs for monrai.com, and saw quite a few vistors from the Google results for sparql software, so I took a look. Turns out, my site is the first result, as well as in the other first few results. My question is, how did that happen?? I also took a look at Google Trends for these search terms, but there isn't enough data on them to show up on its radar.

I don't really know a lot about SEO, but something I did must have worked, because there are so many other projects, software, etc that are far more popular than Cypher, Cyparkler, etc. I would tell you to just Google sparql software, but... :) Just goes to show, that Google page ranking isn't 100% accurate 100% of the time.

Here's a few of the (truly) most popular:
Openlink Virtuoso
Sesame
Redland
Jena
Longwell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home